May 31, 2012

"Mount Franklin Easy crush bottle challenge"


I received a package of Mount Franklin Easy crush bottles as a part of a survey from the soup team. I was expecting a couple of bottles or maybe six, but was pleasantly surprised to see a pack of 24 bottles for trial. My kids were over the top to gulp down all the water and crush the bottles. We managed to collect a few just before my elder one's birthday party and had it as a competition for the kids at the party. Was a lot of fun watching the kids try to crush the bottles. I personally liked the feel that I was doing my bit for the environment as these bottles contain 35% less plastic as stated by the company. It is a bit flimsy and noisy compared to the other bottles by hey.. if its good for our planet earth then whose complaining.

1 comment: