Jun 27, 2013

Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner Review.

My hair was always unruly and with split ends it was unmanageable. After using other shampoos and conditioners, my hair would look bouncy and form knots quickly. But its been a different story with Pantene Beautiful lengths Shampoo and conditioner.  I have seen a substantial difference in the look and feel of my hair. The Pro-V Keratin  formula leave it feel more smoother and softer and reflects a healthy shine. Now I love leaving my hair swaying with the wind. 

The Pantene Beautiful Lengths Strengthening Collection is in support of the beautiful lengths program in Australia - a charity encouraging women to donate their hair that can be used to make wigs for people suffering from cancer and hair loss due to the treatment.  Hopefully I could donate my hair for a good cause soon.



But I feel that the conditioner's fragrance is inadequate.  I would have loved it to be  more strong, emitting the fragrance for a bit longer.  But that is something I am willing to by pass for the effect I see and feel on my hair.  

I love Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Shampoo and conditioner and would recommend it to people who want a healthy feel to their hair.

 Touching lives, improving life. P&G

No comments:

Post a Comment